Through this website we offer our services, which you may want to use. We process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data.
We think it is of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
• clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• restrict the collection of personal data to only the personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• first ask you for explicit permission to process the personal data in cases where this permission is required;
• not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
• when we share your data, make arrangements with these third parties to ensure, among other things, that your data is not used for other purposes;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the parties that process these personal data on our instructions;
• respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
This website uses Google Analytics. This program provides important statistics on the number of visitors, the pages visited, the traffic sources and other essential information with which we can continuously improve this website for users. These statistics are anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific person or user. No use is made of so-called ‘behavioral targeting’ with which a profile is built up based on your click behavior. Your surfing habits remain completely anonymous.
EMS 247 Limited, Westwood Business Centre, CT9 4JG, Margate, United Kingdom, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.